If you have a ministry opportunity to post please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CrossRoads Church in Red Deer, AB is seeking to hire a Senior HIgh Youth Pastor.
The Senior High Youth Pastor is a passionate, visionary leader with high teaching skills. They will lead a strong team of youth leaders as together they seek to grow youth in their ability to understand both themselves and their relationship with God. They value and create play, energy, connectedness, meaningful memories and laughter. They champion both inner growth and outward focus. They work well in teams.
- Sr. High Youth Nights
- Speak at youth nights
- Implement a spiritual growth plan through leadership, discipleship and biblical
- Encourage Biblical understanding
- Responsible for the safety of the night.
- Work together with the Student Ministries Coordinator to ensure all aspects of the night go well and that teens want to come back.
- Lead Youth Leaders
- Recruit, manage and train the High Youth Leaders
- Ensure that youth leaders are able Play/Connect/Grow and Manage their small groups.
- Plan and Run Youth Extras
- Class trip / missions trip / fall retreat / camping trip
- Parent teaching events
- Reach out and minister to schools as opportunity arises.
- Teens, Parents, Staff are widely invited, informed, and valued.
- Pastoral Duties
- Visitations / Prayer
- Pastors Meetings and Retreats
- Online hosting, Pastoral care, Hosting membership classes, Baptisms, etc.
- Personal Soul Care
- Intentionally and regularly press in and engage with our four pastoral spiritual practices that ensure we are leading self (Solitude and Silence, Engaging with the Word for Personal Transformation, Prayer, Self-Examination)
- Staying on Target
- Holding to and evaluating the ministry directive
- Developing and tracking to strategic ministry plans
- Collaborates with and takes direction from the Student Ministry Lead Pastor
- Student Ministry team meetings
- Managing budget
- Joint Team Efforts
- Work with the youth ministries staff team to support and grow volunteer youth leaders
- Participates in joint student ministry team efforts
- Hosting outside group teambuilding events
- Summer Youth
- Youth Center upkeep
- Attend all staff meetings, congregational meetings and team meetings as assigned.
For a complete position profile, click here.
Please submit your application to Kendra Berniko at the Church Office. Refer to the CrossRoads Pastoral Application Process on the CrossRoads Church website for details on what to include with your application.