The Way of Jesus: Overview
The term "Christianity" has picked up a lot of baggage over the years, but to us, being a Christian simply means following Jesus.
- As you are reading this, three more people decide to become followers of Jesus every second! The reason? More and more people are discovering the truth of his amazing claim: 'I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' Jesus answers our innermost need to know the true and living God.
- A living relationship with the Living God is truly a 'Transforming Friendship.'
- Jesus demonstrated a life of total integrity; his behavior aligned with his teaching and his teaching aligned with his claims about who he was.
- Jesus changed our way of looking at others, 'You have heard it said, Love your friends and hate your enemies. I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.'
- Jesus invites you and I to follow him.
We are a community of people who are responding to the call of Jesus to follow him.
We are growing in our understanding of what it means to follow Jesus. We invite you to join the journey with us
provide a simple language to describe our journey with Jesus. They are:
- transferable, and most of all,
- practical to work with everyday life.
keep us rooted in the same faith that has guided followers of Jesus through the centuries.
May you have joy in your journey of life... and may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.