If you have a ministry opportunity to post please email email@example.com
Centre Street Church (Bearspaw Campus) is seeking a Young Adults Community Leader to join us on this exciting journey God has us on. This is a permanent, part-time position (10 hours per week).
The focus of the Community Leader in young adults ministries would be to provide leadership, support and care for the Young Adults community at Bearspaw Campus.
The role will include:
- Ministering to and with the Bearspaw Young Adults on Tuesday nights at Bearspaw Campus.
- Discipling the Young Adults community through regular teaching and encouragement.
- Discover, Develop and Deploy adult volunteer leaders to serve in the ministry.
- Communicate with the Young Adults community and leaders often (at minimum once a week through a weekly email).
- Helping coordinate Young Adults’ events and outings outside of Tuesday nights (minimum once a month).
- Helping coordinate serving opportunities for the Young Adults community in the community and within Bearspaw Campus.
- Fulfill other duties as requested by the Bearspaw Campus Pastor (ie. Bearspaw campout, Christmas and Easter events, etc).
- As time allows, participate in CSC staff meetings, retreats, organizational development days, all-team days, membership meetings and special events designated by Senior Leadership.
For a complete position profile, click here. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you may be a great fit for this role to HR@cschurch.ca.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!