If you have a ministry opportunity to post please email email@example.com
CrossRoads Church in Red Deer, AB is seeking a Pastor of Worship Ministries.
The Pastor of Worship Ministries at CrossRoads Church is a passionate, visionary leader who will lead a truly exceptional team of worship leaders, musicians, vocalists, visual artists, actors, and technicians who lead the congregation into worship and adoration of our Lord. The person will join with the whole team to advance the kingdom of God through the body of Christ at CrossRoads Church.
- Working with the worship team members to continuously develop and execute a philosophy and style of worship that glorifies God and holds true to our weekend service values, under the direction of the Senior Pastor.
- Providing leadership and oversight to the worship ministry divisions: music, audio, video, visual, and creative arts.
- Leading the Sunday Service Team in preparation, implementation, and programming for all weekend services including special services (i.e., Good Friday, Christmas Eve, etc).
- Identifying, recruiting, and developing future leaders, gifted musicians, technicians, and other artists for service in the Worship Ministry.
- Coaching and supporting, whenever possible, the worship needs of other ministries, such as Celebrate Recovery, Youth, Young Adult, and Children. These venues provide places for recruiting and growing young musicians and technicians and provide outlets for the worship team to grow and engage beyond a Sunday service.
- Giving supervision to the Worship Ministry staff (currently includes Administrative Assistant, Technical Director and Worship Music Director).
- Administering the Worship Ministry budget.
- Attend all staff meetings, congregational meetings and team meetings as assigned.
For a complete position profile, click here.
Please submit your application to Kendra Berniko at the Church Office. Refer to the CrossRoads Pastoral Application Process on the CrossRoads Church website for details on what to include with your application.