If you have a ministry opportunity to post please email email@example.com
Aug24TueAugust 24, 2021
Chestermere Christian Fellowship is looking for a Lead Pastor to shepherd the flock in Chestermere and surrounding areas and reach out into the community who:
- Effectively communicates God’s Word
- Is responsible for the care and counselling of the congregation
- Works together with the elders to provide spiritual oversight.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Preaching and teaching the Word of God in regular Sunday morning services, attending prayer meetings and other formal and informal settings
- Working with leaders and congregants of the church to recognize, grow and exercise their God-given gifts
- Being willing to engage with and respond to needs in the community
- Being able to balance pastoral duties with personal and family life, the ability to lead occasional worship service would be an asset.
Minimum of a bible college degree in pastoral ministry and five years pastoral experience is required.
View the complete position profile and application details here.