Please note, The views and opinions expressed by the facilitators and participants on EC do not necessarily reflect the official position of the EMCC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why attend a Connected event when there are so many good teachings available online?
EMCC Connected is all about connection and dialogue. Of course there will be great learning, but the difference between Connected and other online teachings is the opportunity to connect with our EMCC family and discuss what we are learning.
How often do EMCC Connected events take place?
We have a variety of events happening throughout the year with 1-3 happening every month. Be sure to subscribe below to receive email notification regarding upcoming events.
Can I or someone from my church host an event on the EMCC Connected platform?
Yes! We launched EMCC Connected to help our EMCC family connect with one another. This means that anyone within the EMCC can apply to host an event. If you or your church are interested in hosting an event please see our event application form
What is the criteria for hosting an event?
- All events should provide connection among the EMCC Family
- They are available to participants across the EMCC Family
- The facilitators are EMCC National Team Approved
- Event topics are EMCC National Team Approved
- Events should consider the integration of ministries across the EMCC
- EMCC Connected is intended to be broader than regional events
- Events should adhere to the articles of faith and reflect the attitudes, behaviour and character of Jesus.
- The application is at least 30 days in advance of the event