Faith Evangelical Missionary Church, Kitchener, ON is seeking a half-time Worship & Communication Coordinator.
Church Description: Faith Church, a member of the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, has been part of the Kitchener - Waterloo - Cambridge community for over sixty years. Throughout these years Faith’s passion has been to serve its community and help people encounter the love of God in real and practical ways. We strive to be a family of different generations and cultures which connect with God and each other as we grow in our faith.
Position Description: Provide leadership for Faith Church’s Worship & Communications Ministries.
Qualifications: A suitable applicant should exhibit:
- A personal, passionate relationship with God which is growing and being shared with others.
- Training in the areas of music and worship leading for a congregation.
- Agreement with and adherence to our Ministry Council and Ministry Staff Covenant and the denominational (EMCC) beliefs and practices.
- Interacts well with people and in teams, recruits, and trains new volunteers.
- Experience and gifting with design, advertising, video communications.
- Previous accountability within a Bible believing church.
Responsibilities related to Worship Ministries
- Overseeing the worship teams in planning the Sunday morning worship services alongside the Lead Pastor.
- Leading worship in music (as needed) and supervising the worship teams / bands rehearsals.
- Scheduling the worship teams / bands for Sunday morning and other special worship events.
- Enlisting, equipping and training leaders for the Sunday morning services in the areas of music, sound, media, camera, tech, etc.
- Supervising the “Planning Center” database to plan the services, coordinate ministry assignments, and check-in or register members.
Responsibilities related to Communications Ministries
- Providing input into Faith’s tech ministries to create engaging and edifying online services. This would include being a presence on social media to help us embrace ministry online.
- Creating slides, video promotions, posters for church-wide events, or ministries at their request.
- Ability to update, maintain our church website regularly.
- Assisting in communication through social media and creating online dialogue for discipleship and worship.
Additional Coordinator Ministry Duties
- Participating in weekly staff meetings, by contributing to discussions as we work towards bettering our Sunday mornings with new/fresh ideas.
- Serving on appropriate church leadership teams when necessary: Prayer and Praise Nights.
- Preparing and submitting monthly/annual reports and budgets to specified committees.
- Praying regularly for the church and our unchurched community.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned.
For a complete position profile, click here.
Please Submit Resume to: Search Committee, Faith Church, 3849 King St. E., Kitchener, Ontario or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.