Resumes will be accepted until June 20, 2018.
The Director of Admissions serves under the supervision of the Chief Student Development Officer and works in relationship with key positions from other departments. In addition the Director will supervise staff and volunteer positions in pursuit of department goals. The Director is responsible for overseeing the recruitment and admissions process for new students. The job includes elements of both front line service and management work. This position requires strong interpersonal and administrative skills. Education and Experience Requirements Education:
- Minimum of a college diploma, preferably in a related area.
- Bible College or Theological Education strongly desired.
- Experience in one of the following areas required; additional experience in further areas desired:
- Recruiting o Admissions or Registrar functions.
- Functions and/or events o H.R.
- Direct sales and/or marketing.
- Management of sales or marketing functions.
- Participate in setting of enrolment goals and to ensure that achievement of such goals
- Coordinate the activities of the department
- Ensure appropriate liaison with other departments
- Assist with budget preparation for the department and then manage the allotted budget
- Coordinate the development of marketing plans for the department and ensure the college has an effective presence in various forms of media and organizational relationships
- Coordinate development of – and then manage - admission policies and procedures
- Develop a range of statistical reports that serve the needs of the department and the college
- Lead the Admissions committee
- Ensure departmental awareness of trends and best practices in recruitment and admissions and then lead integration of this knowledge into college operations
- Participate in meetings of the department, division, and college as required
Manage staff and volunteers in the department including: o
- Working schedules, travel schedules and arrangements
- Serve as OSAP liaison with incoming students and assist them in getting their applications to the point of processing under direction of the college OSAP administrator
- Complete annual OSAP training (online)
- Serve directly as recruiter; participate in recruitment travel and provision of services to prospective students
- Ensure provision of an appropriate schedule of on and off-campus recruitment activities & events.
Employment Details: Start Date:
August 1, 2018 End Date:
July 31, 2020 (with the possibility for renewal) Full-time / Salaried
($43,00.00 - $47,000.00 annually) Resumes may be sent to:
Emmanuel Bible College – Human Resources 100 Fergus Ave., Kitchener, ON N2A 2H2
Phone: 519-894-8900 Ext. 226