It's all about Jesus
The EMCC is a family or "tribe" of Christians whose beliefs and practices are shaped by centering in on the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. We want to be a people who reflect what Jesus lived for, what He died for, and that for which He rose again. It is life - New life. It can make all the difference in your life as it is making in ours.
This is why we are joined on mission with the God of the Universe. He sent His Son, Jesus. Jesus sent the Spirit of God, and together, God (the Father), Son, and Spirit have sent the Church to the world to bless others like Jesus did, and to live and proclaim salvation He has brought us, in hopes that others will want to follow Him too.
|You can follow Jesus
||You are welcome to discover what it means to follow Jesus. Here is the journey we are on, and you are invited too:
- I have begun following Jesus, and am depending on the Spirit of Jesus in my journey.
- I am being sent by Jesus to bless others and invite them to follow Him too.
- I am learning to be like Jesus in my attitudes, behaviours, character.
- I am learning to love God and love others.
- I am learning the teachings of Jesus.
- I am helping someone and someone is helping me to be a growing follower of Jesus.
- I am participating in a community of followers of Jesus on mission to the world.
|Go to the source - the story of Jesus
||If you are interested in learning more, you may start exploring the story of Jesus in The Bible. The "Gospels" are stories of Jesus' life. We recommend you begin there, in the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John.)
||Here are some links to explore more about Jesus, and His purpose and work:
The Way of Jesus weblog/video/insights from the Missional Church Network
Who Is Jesus? info on the life, death, & resurrection of Jesus from crossway.com
||If you are interested in conversation, you may wish to contact: